15 March 2012

A long time!

Happy Thursday! I have not posted in a few weeks! Life here has been busy and I was gone for five days last week visiting my best friend and her family!  Nothing like recharging your batteries with friends!  We made cards, ate, shopped and had a lovely time!  I am sharing the card I made for my Goddaughter's 17th Birthday!  She is always texting and I thought she would like this!  I love paper piercing and had fun doing the phone in some funky flower paper that reminded me of some cell phone covers.  Please excuse the poor lighting in the picture.  I am still working on that! I hope everyone is well and enjoying spring!  We are having a really nice one so far and I hope the warm weather stays!  I do have to mow this weekend and really do not think I have ever had to do that this early in the year!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT a la mode Girl Talk
patterned paper and flower unknown

Jessie

3 comments:

  1. Jessie this is DARLING! She is gonna LOVE it! LOVE how you paper pierced it!! and your 5 days sounds FABULOUS!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! Glad to see you back posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 17 yr. old birthday card! Sounds like you had a good get away! Adorable card, I like how you used the printed paper on the thing (book, phone) she is carrying . Smart way to bring it all together. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jessie! The paper pieced phone is perfect! We all need to recharge our batteries sometimes. I took a vacation day from work today to do the same. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!