19 November 2012

Holidays

Good Monday Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a really low key one. After being up way late Friday night it took me all weekend to recover!  Boy I am so not in my 20's!  Those were the days when I could stay up until 1am or later and get up and go all weekend!  Today I am sharing one of the Christmas Cards I made this year.  I tend to make a few of each design to send out.


I love how simple this was! When I start to work on Christmas projects I die cut and gather all my embellishments ahead of time. I also try to have my paper cut and ready to go.  That way when I have a few minutes I can throw together a card, tag or something!  This is the week I really start to get into the Holiday time!  I am now looking forward to getting my house decorated for Christmas! Well I am off to workout and this afternoon I am headed to see Skyfall with my Dad!!   Have a great day! 
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie! What a great Christmas card! That patterned paper is so pretty and that diecut ornament is the perfect accent. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I hope you have some time to be crafty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!