24 February 2011

A week day post

Happy Thursday!  I ordered new goodies from Papertrey Ink last week with their February release and they came in the mail yesterday!  I only got a few things wish I could have gotten it all but I am not made of money.  I got all the doily stuff because I have been addicted to really doilies since I was a child.  I started collecting them when I was in the 5th grade and have them from all over the world.  I even have ones that were my Grandmother's.  I am really enjoying these dies.  I practiced with some stamps too but need more practice before I share with the public!  I ordered all the doily dies and have run all of them through my Big Shot the details they have are amazing!  I bought the metal shim with them and it paid off big I only had to push out a few little pieces of paper in the details.  I will share the other projects I am working on with the new stuff later in the weekend!  I am off to clean dishes and get ready for tomorrow! Have a wonderful Friday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie
Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up!, designer paper Pink Paislee
Die: Papertrey Ink Doily Details Collection
Button: Papertrey Iink

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love all the patterned paper and that doily is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the brown & pink paper.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! Love the doily ....

    - cards by cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie..Brown and Pink...great combination! I really like the doily and the patterned paper really sets it off! Off subject...I've been meaning to ask you where you are from in NC. I grew up there..family still lives in the Charlotte/Greensboro area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the combo of colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie..oh my gosh..my brother-in-law and wife also live in Sanford! I'm going to be up your way first of April for a wedding in Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Jessie! I didn't get the detail doily dies and I'm kinda regretting it now. Keep up the enabling =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessie I LOVE your card!! Love the colors together, and I agree the doilies are FABULOUS! HOW fun you have so many!! (would LOVE to see a photo of some of your collection! :) )
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!