11 February 2011

Weekend!

It is finally Friday!  This has been a long week.   I have had no time to get into the craft room.  Much to my dismay, however it maybe that I have not been home before 8pm everyday this week.  So it goes!  Life!  It can get in the way of card making.  This is a card I made last weekend.  I love this set and want to figure out some other ways to use it.  I am hoping to get into the craft room tomorrow after I clean the house, do laundry, and before I go out tomorrow night.  Well I am off to do a few things before bed!

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I have got to get my hands on the wreath stamp set... everytime I see it, it shoots to the top of my list, then when it's time to order, there is always so much new stuff it gets taken off. This makes me want very badly.Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite sets. I've only made autumn cards with it so far, so need to get it back out..lol. I hear ya on no time to stamp. Working and kids sure cramp my style:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!