20 March 2011

Spring!


Happy Spring!  Today I am posting my Papertrey Inkers Monthly Challenge.  Mel gave us this challenge
"This challenge has several layers to answer throughout the month of March:
 1)Tell your story of how you discovered Papertrey Ink (the trigger).
2) Using (the trigger) make a project for each of the March Make it Mondays.
3) Now that you've fallen back in love with your first love of PTI, use (the trigger) to showcasing the PTI Blog Hop Challenge this March.
I hope I have you thinking of all the different things you can do with your first PTI Love."
I have been following Papertrey Ink since it started back in 2007.  I found it when I used to spend many hours on Splitcoast Stampers. Once I found Papertrey it took me a few months to buy my first stamps.  I  bought two to start Trojan Monogram and B & C Monogram Edition. I have used both in the two cards above. I can not tell you the last time I took these out and used them!  So thanks to Mel for getting me to use them!  My next post will have my Make it Monday for the second week of March.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday night!

Jessie

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used these older sets with newer die cuts. They come together nicely.
    This is a great challenge in which to learn a little more about a fellow stamper. Since you've been with PTI from the start, how many sets do you own? How do you keep track of them so that you use them? I don't have many sets and I already forget about some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!