02 October 2011

A long weekend of fun!


Happy October!  I hope everyone is enjoying the first days of October!  I have had the past four days off and it has been wonderful!  I needed a few days to recharge my batteries and get a few things done at home. Of course that turned into lots more time in my craft room.  I managed to spend at least an hour a day in there!  I was so happy with my results!  I also had fun with friends and just hanging out at home!  I did also get some canning done as well.  Below are the results of my weekend!  
The top picture is the peach butter and pickles I canned today.  Can not wait to see how the pickles came out!  The peach butter is wonderful!!  The bottom picture is a card I made for part of a gift.  I used  the sentiment from MFT and the wine glass from  Gina K.  The ribbon I have had for a while and the DP came from Archivers.  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie

5 comments:

  1. Homemade peach butter and canned pickles ... yumm-o!!! I love to can -- but just can't seem to find the time to get it done these days. Sounds like you had a very fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Jessie!!! Love that design paper and so would my seven other "wine buddies".....LOL I bet your pickles are going to be fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie sounds like you had a WONDERFUL and PRODUCTIVE weekend! YUM to your peach butter and pickles!! and your card is WONDERFUL!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy butter and pickles. Iam thinking I want some wine between you and Bethie. Love your card, Jessie! Perfect coloring on the wine too. Glad you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting, Jessie! (I hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving, too! There's my glass, eek! LOL) This card is so cute, that DP is just adorable!! (What is it?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!