08 July 2012

100th post

To most it is not may to me it is a mile stone!  I really enjoy reading blogs but seem to have a hard time putting the words that are in my head into a blog post!  I had a busy start to my weekend my sister and her family came by for a quick over night on the way to there beach week in South Carolina with her husband Kevin's family.  I love getting nephew time time even if it is a quickie!  Here is a cute shot of me and Robert in our shades!  He loves to ham it up!  His older brother Harry is not a camera kid and I only got a few shots of him from the side.
After they left Saturday morning I spent the rest of the day doing various things around the house.  I did spend a little time in my craft room and made a few cards.  Today I also spent time there too.  I made about 25 cards in the past two weekends. With the temps in the 100's both weekends being outside was way over rated!  Here is one I made last weekend!  


A quick birthday card I made using very little stamping. I used paper and ribbon.  I stamped it with my go to PTI Happy Birthday stamp from Signature Greetings.  I wish everyone a wonderful week! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessie

5 comments:

  1. You always do a beautiful job with your words and your blog. Wow , 25 cards good for you. I love this wine card. I think we are going to finally get some of that bad heat. Ugg. I will have 3 of my granddaughters for a few days. Enjoy your nephew time. Sweet picture TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 cards that`s a lot. Your last one is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post Jessie! 25 cards in two weekends?! Awesome! Your card is perfect - I happy to be sitting here drinking a glass of wine! I love that birthday sentiment too! Have a great week! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that you have hit 100 posts! It is a milestone. You do a terrific job with your posts! Like you, I sometimes don't know what to write:) Your card is great and I hope you had a terrific time with your family! Thanks for the awesome package I got in the mail from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those coordinating wine bits - love how you carried the theme throughout. And congrats on 100 posts - it's fun, isn't it? Thanks for sharing pictures too - always love the personal side :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!