22 July 2012

My last Stamp-a-fair Challenge Tie Die

6a00d8341c64e753ef017616866955970c-pi.jpg

This is the last challenge that i finished.  There are a few more that I have started and have not been able to finish.  Here is my take on one of the three tie die technique's that Nichole shared yesterday.  I have used only PTI on most of my work so I only had two reinkers from PTI black and the old formula of simply chartreuse.  SO I went for it with them and really like how it came out!  I will be doing this one again soon! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how this came out! Such a great color combo Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessie! The tie-dye challenge is one we did not tackle, but I plan on trying it later. Hope you have a great week! I think I will need the whole week to recuperate and clean up my craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!