15 September 2013

Long time not post

Well I just realized it was January when I posted last wow!  I thought it was March.  My winter was pretty lack of crafting.  I had to put my long time furry friend down Christmas week and I really lost my mojo until spring.  I just worked and moved through the motions.  It was a busy spring and summer.  I started crafting again and started scrapbooking again using project life. Way easy and lots of fun.   I joined Studio Calico monthly card making kits which I really enjoy.   I have posted tons on instagram and have written countless post in my head just nothing real on my blog.  A few weeks ago I was asked if I was going to blog again and I said yes.  So here I am today!  Enjoying a sunny September Sunday.    Today I am sharing I card I made with my new Studio Calico card kit.  It was simple and fast.
Very simple layout.  Stamped the image with PTI new leaf  in across the card, then the sentiment in PTI pure poppy.  Added the dots and called it done.  Love the look and hope you do too!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!  I will be back later in the week!  

Jessie

6 comments:

  1. Jessie!!!!!so nice to see you blogging again! Love this sweet card.
    I am so sorry you lost your furry friend. That must have been so hard....I know it is for us. Hope to see you post again soon. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back Jessie! I'm sorry about your furry friend - I've been through it a number of times and it is always hard. Your card is lovely. Hope to see more you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm glad you are enjoying the SC kits! Thank you for your nice comment!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said you'd be back later in the week. You should have said later in the year :p -- it's been over a month ROTFL! But I see you on the 'gram ;) WELCOME BACK! I saw this card on the 'gram, I think. I love the colors. And those dots - I don't use dots, but I love seeing what people do with them because they are really quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said you'd be back later in the week. You should have said later in the year :p -- it's been over a month ROTFL! But I see you on the 'gram ;) WELCOME BACK! I saw this card on the 'gram, I think. I love the colors. And those dots - I don't use dots, but I love seeing what people do with them because they are really quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JESSIE!!! I have MISSED you! I hope you had a nice Holiday!! and Happy New Year!!! I just got instagram (since I just got a new phone) NOW I am gonna have to see if I can find you!! LOVE the card!! So CUTE!!!
    Hope all is well!!!
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!