30 May 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Thank you to all the Men and Women of the Armed Forces past, present and future who lay down your lives for us.    

This weekend is quickly coming to a close and I have had a great one! I hope you did too!!
 Today I spent my day at home and in my craft room!  I made a bunch of cards and tags using my new dies and stamps.  I am totally loving the Garden Variety Stamps and the dies that complement them!   Here is one card I made using the seed packet and frame dies. I really love how easy it is to use these and get a great look.  I also used my 2010 Anniversary Set from Papertrey which I think is my favorite so far. I love the ease of putting the flowers together and the sentiments are great!   Well I am happy to say that I  made a few other cards and will post them later this week!   I did the Make it Monday already but will put that up later in the week!   Thanks for stopping by!  Oh I posted twice today so be sure to scroll down to my first post!

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! You've been busy, busy! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie this is DARLING! I LOVE the seed packet.. Glad you had a FUN weekend and got some CREATIVE time in!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!