08 May 2011

Weekends over

This is sentiment from MFT is so true!  Today it was a lot more than chocolate that my friend Karen shared with me.   I was at her house today hanging out having some drinks on the deck talking a bunch of stuf including my car which I noticed yesterday has a tire issue which I was going to take care of by making an appt for next Sat my next day off.   When her husband David came home and told me my tire was totally no good and I should not be driving on it!  So after a few oh my's and what not's Karen lent me her car and tomorrow she is going to get me a cheep tire until I can get my car to the Dealer.  It is times like this that I realize how lucky I am to have the friends I do.  I have been blessed to have some wonderful people in my life and I am so lucky!  So thank you to all my friends!  Especially Karen!  You rock!!  Thanks for stopping by! Oh and Happy Mother's Day to everyone who is a Mom! Hope everyone had a great weekend!  

Jessie

7 comments:

  1. Jessie, love the card, and I am so glad you have great friends to help with your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing good friends are! Great card for a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers day to you Jessie. What a perfect card for your friend, love the sentiment. It's such a cute card. I'm so glad she was there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie this is so CUTE! I just LOVE those sweet PI images!!!
    Hope you got that tire fixed!! Darn cars.. RUINING all are fun! LOL!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card love the background very different, hope you got your car sorted without to much expence!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Jessie!!! And you are so right about good friends. I just love your Hershey's Kisses background!!! Perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the sentiment about chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!