13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  I have had a lovely weekend and wish it was not coming to an end so quickly!
It has been a busy week!  I worked the first two days of the week then had the privilege of going to Great Wolfe Lodge with my friend Pam and her children for one of her daughter's Birthday.  She home schools and they had a special rate so she took advantage of it.  Her husband was not able to get off work so I volunteered to go with her as the other adult!  Yes I know what a hardship!  It was AWESOME!!!  We had a such a great time!  The water park is amazing!  We were all tired after the two day adventure!  Needless to say it took me a few days to recover!  I had to work Friday, but had the weekend to recover as well!  Here is a picture of the wave pool inside the park.



It has been nice to have a low key weekend.  Doing things around the house inside and out, as well as spending time in my craft room.  Here is a card I made using the new Strawberry Set from PTI.  I really love the set!  Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits!

I wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day and week ahead!  Thanks for stopping by!


Jessie


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Loving the strawberries! Looks like you had a great time on your swim adventure! We all love the water parks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of those Grand Wolf Lodges on TV and thought it looked so fun - - so glad you got to go there! And this card is so fun..love the inking around the edge of your sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy spring card! Such a neat background!
    How fun for you to go (and nice of you to help) with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie this is a DARLING card! I LOVE it! and this set from PTI!!! How FUN.. we LOVE Great Wolf Lodge!!! Try to go every July!!
    Hope all is well!! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back...and you haven't posted. Jessie Lou where are youuuuuuu....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!