06 May 2012

Look I am back!  I am having issues watermarking my pictures. I have spent the last hour trying to get my program to work and I still have no idea what is up!  I guess that's what happens when you do not blog for over a month!!
So instead I am posting again.  Here is a card I made for a friend who was headed to a baby shower for twins.  I was really happy on the turn out and my friend loved it!  






Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie


Supplies:
Paper PTI (both card stock and (patterned)
Dies: people die MFT, and PTI Christmas label die
Embellishments: PTI buttons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jessie! I've been eyeing that people die from MFT. It works perfectly with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby card Jessie ! Somsweet with the soft piñon and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie this is DARLING!!! Such a CUTE baby card!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!