01 January 2011

1 Jan 2011


Happy New Year!  As I sit here I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of 2010.  I am however having issues accessing some of them so here are two that I can get to!  The crafty one is one of my favorite new sets of 2010 from PTI.  I made the tag for freezer jam that I tried for the first time last year and can not wait for spring and fresh fruit so I can make more!!  I also made a tag for the wine bottle using PTI dies and stamps.  
 Then the next picture are the strawberries that I love and eat so much of when you can get them freshly picked!  These are from a local farm who has yummy produce from April to Sep.  
So those are two pictures from 2010.  I am now looking to this year and what it will hold!  I have a few different projects that I am hoping to get started when I return home.  I recently purchased a Silhouette SD which is so cool but I really have not had a chance to play with it!  That is one of the top things to start this year out trying to figure it out and seeing what I can do with it.   I also signed up to do Ali Edwards One Little Word which I am so excited to start!  I finally figured out my word which is  content and will share my progress as the months get going.  Those are a few crafty things I want to work on.  I also hope to cook more this year.  I did an ok job last year but really want to get better at it.  I find it hard to come home after a full day of work, the gym and whatever else I have done to cook a full meal.  I am also going to try to do menu planning on the weekend and do prep for the week ahead.  I have done this in the past and find it works well.  We shall see what I can really do with it!   Thanks for stopping by! More later!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!