05 January 2011

What a week!!

So happy it is finally Wed!! My week started off finally getting home which was great until my internet went wonky! Finally today it is up and working and I am getting caught up on blogs, blogging and emails! Oh My!!  Work has also been off the hook!!   I have not had any time to play in my craft room which I was hoping to do so I am posting a card I did last summer for a birthday at work.  I used PTI stamp set and dies.  Loving PTI's dies!  I use them all the time.  My goal for the rest of the week is to get into the craft room and at least do one card!  I have to make an apple pie and card for work for Friday. I am in charge of the Birthday cards and sometimes I get to do the sweet too! Well off to finish up before bed!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!