1. My sister just recently pointed out on her blog that I knew what I wanted to be since I was in the 4th grade and here I am oh lots of years later doing what I said I would be. I am a Nurse.
2. I have been a Nurse for almost 19 years. I find that really hard to believe I mean I am only 22?? Right??
3. I love to travel. Europe is my favorite! I love Germany it is such a beautiful country and there is so much to see.
4. I love History. All kinds. I read about, watch movies and tv show's about and visit places!! Can not get enough!
5. I was in the Army for four years active duty and five inactive reserve.
6. I am a Yankee by birth and a Southern by choice. I have lived down in the South for 18 plus years and this is where I so want to be! I am so not a Yankee anymore! I even sound like I am from the South!
7. I love to do things for others! These are two cakes I made for a co worker who had twins last year! I love to bake, cook or craft things for everyone!
8. I realize that I am so not a writer and thing blogging thing is so much harder than it looks!!
9. I love to read and enjoy all types of books.
10. I love watching What Not to Wear! It is great to see that others can have issues with dressing.
I did it 10 things! Sorry no cards today! I have one for tomorrow! So come back! I will also have some scrapbook layout pages! Tomorrow is my CTMH Monthly Get together and I will share what I did! Thanks for stopping by!