15 January 2011

Saturday Crafting


I finally got myself into my craft room today!!  I made sure I had all the boring stuff done this morning before I went to the gym.  So after I came home from the gym I started the laundry and headed into my craft room!!  I made six cards and did some prep work for a few cards to make later in the weekend.
 The first one is a CHF Chevy Truck with a PTI Birthday saying.  I have a hard time doing guy cards, but I think this one came out well.
My other card is one that has been cut out and sitting on my craft table for a long long time.  I was just not sure how I wanted it to go together and what saying to use on it.  I finally add ribbon and found a saying I liked.  Hope you enjoy them!  I am enjoying a nice long weekend!  More to come later!
Have a great evening!

Jessie




3 comments:

  1. Jessie, I'm a guy (officially!) and I can tell you I love that truck card! Where did you get that image? You did a fantastic job with both creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no problem. I sometimes can hit "Reply" in my email and sometimes not. :) If you ever want to email me, you can go to my blog and click "Contact Ted" (I think?).

    Anyway, I asked because I saw some similar vehicle stamps at http://www.graywolfgraphicsrubberstamps.com/page/143944202 and thought maybe you got it there. I love their animal stamps at Gray Wolf Graphics and UNMOUNTED stamps ship free! LOL. Okay, enough enabling. Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on both of the cards! I like your silver clouds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!