23 January 2011

Cupcakes

On Friday the mailman brought me my new Papertrey Goodies! I was excited to play with my new stuff! These are two cards I made using my new Cupcake die.  I love the die so easy to use!  Still trying to figure out the whole decorating thing. The  top one I used a background stamp on the top and on the bottom one I left it blank.  I am still not sure which card I like best.
 I am also working on the picture thing. It is really hard to get a good picture when the sun is not out I realize.  I was reading a blog today who said the pictures make or break a blog.  I never thought that way before,  I enjoy all blogs good pictures or not.  So I guess we shall see what happens!
Thanks for stopping by!   Have a great week!

Jessie

Supplies:
 Card one:  Paper: Stampin Up! Orange, and Green, Patterned paper By the Numbers Papertrey Ink
                  Stamp:  Birthday Bash Sentiments 
                  Ink: Papertrey Ink Black and Stampin Up! 
                  Other: flower Memory Makers,  Cupcake Die from Papertrey Ink, Jar label from Papertrey   
                    Ink
Card two:  Paper Lemon Yellow Papertrey Ink,  Patterned paper Creative Memories, Orange Paper 
                    Stampin' Up
                   Stamp: Fillable frames 12 and Big Birthday Wishes
                 Ink: Papertrey Ink Back 
                 Other: Cupcake die Papertrey Ink, Fillable Frame  12 die, and Lemon Yellow Papertrey Ink 
                  Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. OH Jessie I am so green with envy that you have these new toys! I had my cart full on release night, but procrastinated on a few things and by the time I was done........some had sold out! lol That'll teach me wont it!

    I just love these gorgeous cupcake cards - I so have to get that die! lol

    Karen
    xo

    PS - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie these are both DARLING... I THINK I need this die... :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I enjoy reading them!